Do you have a mentally healthy workplace?
A mentally healthy workplace is one in which physical and psychological risk factors are acknowledged, understood and actioned to minimize their potential negative impact on employees’ mental health. A mentally healthy workplace reduces stigma, encourages open communication, boosts employee engagement, elevates staff loyalty and raises productivity.
What is Mental Health Rx?
- Comprehensive mental health strategy
- Annual training for leaders, supervisors and employees
- 24/7 access to trusted clinicians for in-the-moment support
- 1:1 guidance for supervisors to help support employees
- Concierge-style navigation and securing mental health resources
- Treatment compliance monitoring for high-risk individuals
- Dedicated counselor for your organization
- Peer support team development and training
- Additional mental health awareness events and activities
How it works
We will conduct a thorough assessment of your organization's mental health needs.
We will analyze the data and explain the results with key stakeholders.
We will recommend solutions and suggest a mental health strategy to meet your unique goals.
We will deliver a strategic plan to keep your organization focused and on track.
We will analyze results, report outcomes and adjust interventions as needed.