Provider Opportunities


ACE Certified; Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)


Nutritionists studied Nutrition, and have a BS or PhD; Registered Dieticians (RD) who passed an exam administered by the Commission of Dietetic Registration

Health Educator

Nurses, MAs, Doctors, etc.

EAP Counselor/Therapist

Qualified candidate must hold a minimum of a Master’s degree for discipline (e.g. MSW, MA, MS, etc.) and be licensed/certified at the highest level accorded by state for discipline (e.g. LCSW-C, LPC, etc.). Qualified candidate must also maintain individual professional liability coverage of $1 million and $3 million aggregate.